We at Land of Lincoln are immensely proud of the high-quality services we provide to the most vulnerable in our communities, but in our 65 county area there are over 400,000 impoverished people. Even with our dedicated and talented staff and a strong footing in the legal community, the need for legal services far exceeds our resources. Through your generous donation, you will provide low-income and senior residents of central and southern Illinois with high-quality civil legal services in order to help us obtain and maintain their basic human needs. Below is a list of the different ways that you can give:
- Mailed Donation – Please send your payment to the contact address below.
- Credit Card – Credit card payments are accepted online through JustGive.org’s secure server. Simply click on the DONATE NOW link below.
- Stock – For stock payment options, please contact our Deputy Director of Finance & Administration for account transfer information.
- Bequests, Insurance, Trusts – For planned gift options, contact our Deputy Director of Finance & Administration below for more information.
- Employer Matching Gifts – Please check with your employer to see if they have a matching gift program to double the impact of your donation. If a program is offered, simply complete the donor section of the matching gift form and submit along with your contribution to the address listed below.
To make a donation or get more information, please contact:
Deputy Director of Finance & Administration
Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation, Inc.
8787 State Street, Suite 201
East St. Louis, IL 62203-2026
Phone: 618-398-0574, ext. 265
We are required by law to provide donors with the following information:
Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation, Inc. is funded in part by the Legal Services Corporation. As a condition of the funding received from the Legal Services Corporation, its employees are restricted from engaging in certain activities in all of their legal work — including work supported by other funding sources. Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation, Inc. may not expend any funds for any activity prohibited by the Legal Services Corporation Act, 45 U.S.C. 2996 et seq. or the annual Public Laws of the United States Congress appropriating funds to the Legal Services Corporation.
For a copy of these laws or for any other information or clarifications, please contact us at the information listed above.
Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit 501(C)(3) organization. All donations are eligible for tax deduction to the limit allowable by law. Our tax identification number is 37-0958448.